Sunday, June 27, 2010

Homemade 4th of July Projects!



Hey everybody! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Today I have a few homemade 4th of July projects to share with you. My family and I are hosting a huge 4th of July party. (see invites below) I decided to make a few of the decorations myself.

The 3 buckets I had purchased at the Target dollar bins years ago and just never knew exactly what to do with them. Well... add some color paper, SU's star punch, and a few sticks and whola' instant homemade 4th of July center piece. These are now sitting on my dining room table and look oh so cute!

The paper wreath idea came from Family Fun magazine. Although I added the circle/star in the middle and the ribbon around the cones. I really like how this turned out. It is a wonderful homemade 4th of july project and is now hanging on my front door.

These are easy homemade 4th of July projects. But they do take some time. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. The link is in my sidebar.

As always thank you for spending some of your time here. I hope I was able to inspire you to create something homemade for your 4th of July celebrations.

7 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh, how cool! The paper wreath is adorable! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

These are awesome, love the wreath. You should enter your buckets at the PaperCubed(P3) Challenge blog. This month the challenge is to make a table decoration.

Michelle said...

Wonderful 4th July decorations. Thanks for joining in the fun at Paper Cubed (P3) this month.

Charlene said...

Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at P3...hope to see you next month!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.