Sunday, May 9, 2010

School chipboard book



Hi everybody!! Thanks for stopping in. I have another chipboard book to share with you today. This one is for keepsaking those school memories for a parent. This is actually for the same customer I made the other book for. This was so fun to make and came together pretty quick.
If you have yet to do a chipboard book give it a try. they are super easy and make for such a great gift!





















Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!! I am working on some cards and will be posting those soon.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh wow Kristin!! Amazing :) I love the layouts and the papers! May I ask what you used? I'd love to make one for each of our kids!
Chipboard books seem like a much better idea for me than a full scrapbook album! :)

Karen Lee said...

Oh so cute!!! I would love to make one for my grandkids. Thanks for the inspiration!

xoxo Karen Lee

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.