Friday, April 2, 2010

Pal Pail




Hi everyone! We just finished decorating our Easter eggs. Gosh did they turn out cute! I can't believe Easter is this weekend. Where is the year going? School's gonna be out soon before you know it.

This cute pail was made for a swap over at SB.com. I mailed it off to my pal today. Hopefully she will like it.
I got to use my new nestabilities labels 6. My pal asked for the colors pink and brown. So here you have it. After decorating the pail it was filled with all kinds of scrapping goodies.

It's hard waiting for my pail to come now. LOL
May you all have a blessed Easter with your families this weekend.
Happy Easter!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.