Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Baskets


Happy April!! Did you play any April Fool jokes today? I tried one on my hubby. It worked for a few seconds. heehee Waiting for the punch line has always been hard for me. I give it away way too fast! Timing is something I have yet to learn. LOL

Here are some more little Easter Baskets. These are the ones I am giving away to the little guys. Everyone is getting together at my Mom's for Easter Sunday. Should be lots of fun!

Hopefully the weather is warming up where ever you are. Sunshine is so good for the soul!
Tomorrow I will be sharing another little project I have been working on. It's an altered item!
Wishes for a spectacular day!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.