Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sincere Thank you!

Hi everybody! Gosh it seems like weeks since I have posted a paper project. My message board is eating up all of my free time. If you have yet to stop by and visit you don't know what you're missing. Come on over today to Paper Therapy!

This card was commissioned for a sincere thank you for the school secretary. Inside they will be placing a restraunt gift card.

It gave me a chance to use my new SU papers. I am loving this pack! So fresh and full of spring colors. I decided to decorate the envelope too. Gotta love the stamp~a~ma~jig!

Thanks for hanging in there with me guys during my lull of posting. You can always count on me for my Sunday tutorials. Next week my tutorial is going to be on the stamp~a~ma~jig. It's such a great little tool once you know how to use it.

It's great to have you here viewing my creations. I hope you find some inspriation.

Supplies:
Paper = CS (SU Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Whisper White) DP(SU Shades of Spring)
Stamp = SU
Extras = SU (Dimentionals, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Stampin Write Markers) Gems, 1/4 hole punch

post signature

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the card and I just ordered that DSP on Thursday! I can't wait to get it :) I want to thank you for making such a great message border and tutorials, I really am enjoying them :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.