Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine Gift Set

Hi guys! We are under a winter weather warning and a blizzard watch. And boy are we getting the snow! I so do not want to go out to work today. They are forecasting about 2 feet of snow fall over the next 2 days. The kids went to school which I was shocked they didn't have a delay. But that's the NW for ya! This snow stuff is old hat. LOL

This little Valentine project was made for my son. I am loving the new heart treat cups and matching stamp set. Too cute! I'm going to be stocking up on those little gems. We made this project at my recent stamp club. I am not sure what die it is for the box but I do know it was used with the Big Shot.

Try to stay warm and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: All supplies are Stampin Up!

post signature

2 comments:

HazelQ said...

Cute card! I love the colors :) the lollipop sure looks yummy lol
Hugs
Hazel

jamie said...

this is the first i have seen those heart cups,
so cute, love both of your creations!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.