Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Sweetest Birthday Ever!















Hi guys! Hope everyone is having a good week so far. These cute little birthday cards are so fun. You could place anything you wanted into that little circle. Oh the possibilities! The best thing is there is a slider that dispenses the candy. So the card doesn't have to be ruined. That idea came from the fabulous Becky Roberts.



















I am always in need of kids birthday cards. And these will make the perfect presentation I am going for. I think I am going to make a ton of these to keep on hand. The slider was super simple to make if you follow Becky's directions.





















I have gotten some great feedback from some of you on the video tutorials. I am so happy to hear you guys like them so much. I will keep up with the Sunday postings! Also stay tuned for the launch of my new message board for card making on March 1st!! You wont want to miss it. *hint* *hint*

Supplies:

Paper = CS(SU Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron)
Stamps = SU (Something Sweet)
Extras = SU(Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Treat Cups, Ribbon, Twine, Label Punch) Glue Dots, Eyelets, Nestabilities.

post signature

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great cards. I always love your color choices. I wasn't sure about this new stamp set but I like how you used it here :) I can't wait to see what your new message board is about! Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.