Friday, February 26, 2010

Prom Scrapbook



Hi guys! TGIF!!! I just love Fridays. It's my day off from work and the start to the weekend. Ahhhh some down time is much needed. Although I am running the school carnival for our classroom tomorrow. My house is in shambles, I need to go grocery shopping, take the dog to the groomer for his 1:00 appointment. Does it ever slow down? Wouldn't a day of nothing else but crafting be a dream come true? That's all I truly want to do. I was in the middle of making out my grocery list when I decided to make this post instead. Ha!

Ok... I don't usually scrapbook. But this was a favor for my sister. This scrapbook will be used in a silent auction for a local school. It turned out really cute and it was fun to do something different. I'll show you a few of the inside pages.













There are too many supplies to list. If you would like to know anything about this project just send me an email. The link is in my sidebar. -----> Thanks for looking! I hope you and your families all have a terrific weekend. Don't forget to check back this Sunday for my next video tutorial.

Cheers!

post signature

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a great scrapbook. I prefer the smaller scrapbooks too. I really like your layouts :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.