Sunday, February 7, 2010

Easter Milk Carton Gift Set

Hey everybody! While waiting for my video tutorial to up load I have completed a few projects to share with you. Aren't these milk cartons the cutest? I can only take credit for putting it all together. LOL It's actually a kit I purchased from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho. I plan on making several of these for family and neighbors for Easter this year. Think of all the fun stuff you could put in these little guys. They are so easy and fun to make. I want to make more! It makes me wish I had a Big Shot and the milk carton die. :( But I must say I am very happy with my lil cuttlebug.

Today is the Big Game! Who are you cheering for? I really hope the Saints take it this year. But then again I love rooting for the under dog. Good munchies are on the menu today! I am making bbq meatballs, potato skins, mozzarella cheese sticks, spicy popcorn chicken, tons of chips, popcorn... probably more but that's what I have so far. The best part for me is the food!! Yummy!! Enjoy the game and family time today.

Supplies:Paper = CS (SU Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Regal Rose, Old Olive)
Stamps = SU (Eggcoutrements)
Ribbon = SU (Certainly Celery, Regal Rose)
Extras = SU (Milk Carton Die, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Flower Punch, Oval Punch, Dimentioanls) Eyelets

post signature

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow those are great :) We made a few at Stamp Club this last month and I was pretty surprised how easy they were and so cute! I love yours!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.