Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun Swap!



Hey Guys! TGIF!!! There was a swap I joined in where we had to decorate a mason jar and fill it with scrappin' goodies. I found that my pal had a scrap room that is hot pink & turquoise. So I used those colors hoping she'll like it enough to place it in her space. I've never used these colors together before and had allot of fun with them. The card was a last minute thought. I wanted it to match so I delayed shipping for a few days while I worked on it. I got to use my new Verve stamps and nestabilities.

The delivery confirmation says it was delivered on Wednesday. So I thought it would be ok to post this. I hope she liked it.









Thanks for spending some of your time with me today.

Supplies:
Paper: CS (DCWV) PP (Michaels)
Stamp: Verve
Extras: SU (paper piercer, ribbon) MS leaf punch, prima flowers, paper loft brad, rhinestones, nestabilities tags

post signature

5 comments:

jamie said...

how cute! you did an amazing job on these, I hope she liked it!

Sprytebyrd said...

Very cool! Looks like it would be a fun swap! Love your colors!
Dee

Liddy said...

Just found your blog and have to say your work is awesome, looking forward to exploring your gorgeous work. Thanks for sharing.

Vickie said...

ok those colors are awesome! That card is so fabulous I love the shoes

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.