Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wedded Bliss






Hello everyone! How was your Christmas? Was Santa good to you? Hopfully you received some scrappy yummies. My hubby gave me a Scor-Pal. I am so excited to own one. Isn't he a keeper? My family and I had a wonderful holiday and I hope you did too.

My cousin and his new wife were married this month in Costa Rica. The reception is here in the states next weekend. To allow all of us who could not swing the cost of the wedding to celebrate. I made them this wedding card with money holder today. Her colors were pink, tan and white. I think SU's cardstock worked perfectly for this color combo. I also used some of my new Just Rite supplies. Can you see where I used my Scor-Pal?

In the process of making this card my hubby & son tried to install my new web cam. It was a little crowded in here to say the least! But we got it working and it is so much fun to use. Of course my son wanted to play with it right then and there. I had ink, stamps, ribbon, etc. all over the place. I don't know about you but I have to complete one project before I start another. So I made him wait until I at least was done with the ink.

Well before we know it new Year's will be here. Do any of you have plans? We usually get snacks, champagne and celebrate at home. I hope you have a wonderful new Year!

Supplies:

Paper = SU (Regal Rose, Natural, Whisper White)
Ribbon = SU Regal Rose SAB set (last year)
Stamps = Just Rite (8pt alpha, Special Occasions alpha, Special Occasions Stamper Kit) SU (Congratulations Set from SAB last year)
Extras = Perals, Dimentionals, Embossing folders for Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, SU ticket punch, SU word widow punch, SU modern label punch)

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.