Thursday, December 10, 2009

Money Holder


Good morning! We woke up to temperatures of 2 today. Add in the wind chill and it's -21. Yikes that's cold. Great day to stay inside and craft. These little scallop cards are actually money holders. I made 1/2 a scallop for the inside and adhered only on the ends. I'd show you a pic but I had to write in it before I taped it on because of the large brads and ribbon. Too hard to write on top of those two things. But... the bottom of the card is the 1/2 scallop to hold money and the inside top is a smaller scallop layered to stamp the sentiment and write on. These are for my 2 Nephews who will be celebrating their birthdays this Friday. They are brothers and their birthday's are 2 days apart. Plus their Mom's b-day is Christmas day. Phew... that's allot of gifts for one month.

I hope you are doing well with your holiday shopping and wrapping. Anyone doing some baking? I am getting together with my Mom and sisters next week for a day of cookie baking. Yummy!! I'll take some pics to share.

No time to write supplies right now. I'll be back to add that all in. I must run to work now. Have a great day!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.