Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Tin




I sure hope all of my state side friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Did you take part in black Friday or cyber Monday? I did both. I was in line at Target at 3:00 am on black Friday. And I bought some stamping items for me on cyber Monday. Woo Whooo!

Yes, I am still making these Christmas Tins. LOL I keep getting orders for them weekly. I still have 1 more to make. This time around I used a new line of papers that I got at Michael's called AC Patterned Paper (Merrymint). It's so cheerful and bright. I loved working with it. Stampin Up's Baja Breeze matched perfectly with it! *Bonus* The other tin I will do in these papers as well.




Supplies: too many to list.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.