Monday, November 23, 2009

The Craft Fair




Well the craft fair is all over with and I am so glad it is done. Here is what my booth looked like. The craft fair was 2 days long. And I barely made my booth rental fee. It was a total bomb. :( I am feeling so discouraged. Especially after how long it took me to make all of the items. Craft fairs are a lot of work!! I have an invitation to go to two more of them in December. But my heart just isn't in it. Although who wants to sit on all of this stuff I just made? LOL We'll see.






post signature

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Don't feel like this. You must carry on and get out there and do more, your items are beautiful.
Your Booth looked amazing too, Lovely colours and items standing out!

Emma said...

Sorry to hear it didn't go to well, your items are really lovely. You'll have to do the other one so you can sell them :)

Fingers crossed the next one is a sucess :)

Em xx

jamie said...

boo, sorry it didn't go as well as planned, however you have done some amazing work! love everything you had on your table

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.