Saturday, November 7, 2009

Craft Fair item#1






These little reindeer jars are so much fun to make. I felt like a little elf working in Santa's shop! LOL These are great little gifts to hand out during the Christmas season. They are just baby food jars decorated and then filled with oatmeal and sprinkles. I decided to slip a little poem in each jar.

" Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon will make it sparkle bright
Santas reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home."

The idea is to sprinkle the reindeer food on your lawn on Christmas Eve. How fun is that? I have made 18 of these to sell at the craft fair. And I have no idea what to charge. How much would you charge for one jar?

Stampin Up papers & ink
Ribbon from my stash
Stickles, Cricut Christmas Cheer Cartridge, Dimentionals

post signature

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.