Saturday, November 14, 2009

Craft fair item #4


Hi Guys! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. One more week until my craft fair. I am getting a little nervous. Am I going to have enough of an inventory, is my booth going to be nice enough, will any of my items sell, are all questions that keep popping up in my little head. We'll find out soon enough eh? In the mean time I am going to just keep crafting away.

These jars are meant to put candy or any other Christmas goodie in. Fudge would be excellent or small cookies. The jars I bought wholesale online. So no more waiting to eat spaghetti! LOL The only tricky part is lining up both ends of the paper as you wrap it around the jar.

Thanks for stopping by!

Paper = DP(SU 2009 Christmas Paper) CS (SU Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive)
Stamps = SU
Extras = Ribbon from my stash and SU, Dimentionals, Nestibilities, SU Stampin Write Markers

post signature

2 comments:

Lisa B said...

These are amazing! No doubt you will probably sell out of all your stuff because I know if I lived by I would by it all....love it love it love it!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.