Thursday, November 5, 2009

6 Christmas Tins



Wowzers!! Are my hands ever tired. Wanna know what I've been up to? Take a guess... tins, tins, and more tins. Yep... I made all of these 6 tins at once. It took me forever, but I can honestly say every order taken from my party has been filled. Thank goodness! Now it's time to move on creating items for an up coming craft fair I have signed up to be in. I only have 2 1/2 weeks to get ready for it. Yikes. Sorry for being away from the pc lately. My craft studio is in full force these days. I thank each and every one of you for hanging in there with me and coming by to check in. I always love seeing you here.







These tins were made using the 2009 Christmas papers from Stampin Up! Along with matching ribbon, ink, and stamps.

post signature

5 comments:

helen ... said...

waw beatiful tins, and the papers are great, i love them , and the ribbons, ohhhhh everything is wawwwww
hugssssss
helen

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.