Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sweet Polka Dots


In the middle of getting ready for my BIG LAUNCH tomorrow my girlfriend had a birthday. I was afraid I wasn't going to get this done in time. Mainly because I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I have changed the menu at least 5 times. Nothing seemed perfect enough. I know I am stressing way to much about every little detail. But isn't that what we crafters do? LOL Well, maybe not all of us ... just the anal ones and I happen to be one of the "it has to be perfect" ones. Why else would I try and fit in 3 home made cards for family and friends as I am about to launch a new company? Dare I say it but store bought would have been fine to them and they would have completely understood. It always makes me feel better when I give something I have made myself. Don't you agree?

This sweet little pink and black card matched my friends wrapping paper perfectly. I thought a darker pink as a background would help boost the lighter pink a little. I just love polka dots don't you? Especially black and white ones.

Paper = Polka Dots (Papertray Ink) CS ( SU Pink Pirouette, White, Basic Black, Regal Rose)
Stamp = SU
Extras = Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Punch, 1 1/4" Punch, 1" Punch, Dimentionals, Ribbon, Paper Piercer (SU) Brad from my stash, Cuttlebug Emboss Folder

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a fabulous day!

post signature

3 comments:

yvonne said...

Such a wonderful project. The layers make this look so rich. and yes worth all the stressing i would say. Of cause you have to have it perfect. why bother other wise!
I am sure who gets them will know the hard work that went into them. and yes POLKA DOTS are fab!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.