Friday, October 16, 2009

Hot Pink Tin





This tin is for a customer who requested her baby tin be decorated in the colors of hot pink and black. I was a little nervous at how I was going to do baby with black??? But oh my goodness did this tin turn out great! I think it's my favorite tin so far. I didn't have any hot pink anything. So I had to place an order with SU. *giggle* Stampin Up's pink passion was perfect! It came together so quickly for me and was a lot of fun to put together. I sure hope my client likes it. What do you think of the hot pink and black?








Supplies:
Stamps = SU (all of their baby stamps sets)
Pink Paper = SU Pink Passion
Black Patterned Paper = Papertray Ink
Extras = Marvy tab punch, Cricut Storybook and Mini Monogram carts, Dimentionals, Gems, All SU Circle Punches, Nestabilities, Ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by to see me. I love having you here.

post signature

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

This is STUNNING. And yes it has turned out beautiful in Pink and Black!
I don't think you have any problems with the order, they will love it!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is super gorgeous! I can't imagine how time consuming putting those together must be. Wow!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

I love the hot pink and black! These tins are amazing and each one gets cuter and cuter!

Kimberly said...

I am just now catching up but this is beautiful. They go together greatly, I'm more of a pink & brown kind of girl :) I am sure you are keeping really busy but loving it! I hope the templates are helping some!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.