Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tag you're it!


Today is a little emotional for me as I post this entry. It is my last Stamptacular Challenge while being on the Design Team. We were selected for a 6 month term and the term is over today. I was asked to stay on, but I had to decline as orders for my handmade items are keeping me very busy these days. I would like to thank all of the DT girls for making this experience such a fun one. I am so glad to have gotten to know you all and plan on staying in touch. Priscilla... you are awesome. Thank you so much for putting this team together and for running it all so well.

Ok ... on with our challenge! The Stamptacular Sunday Challenge today is "Tag you're it!" You must include a tag somewhere on your project. I used the new Stampin Up! modern label punch to make my tag. I am considering using this design for my Christmas cards this year. It's just so crisp and clean.

Thank you for coming by to see me!

Paper = CS (Making Memories Winter White)
Stamps = SU (Snow Swirled)
Extras = Pearls, Nestabilities, Dimentionals, Ticket Punch, Modern Label Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

post signature

6 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

It's absolutely GORGEOUS! People would just drop their jaws to get this in the mail.

I will miss seeing your smiling face each week, but I will check in. I'm a follower anyways, so I'll be keeping "dibs" on what you are doing. Best of luck!

Nikki

yvonne said...

Got to say i agree wityh this one. Just perfect Christmas card and so beautiful.
i am sure every one will miss you x

jannekescreations said...

Love this card ;0)
I am gonna miss you, but i will keep on following your blog.

Hugs from Janneke X

Sprytebyrd said...

This is beautiful, Kristin!
I'm really gonna miss you!! But I'll be sure to keep checking your blog to keep "tabs" on you! Take care and keep in touch!
Dee

Liza said...

This is gorgeous, so very stylish. It has been fun working with you this past 6 months. I'll keep popping by for a visit.

Liza x

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.