Monday, September 28, 2009

Looky what I got?


Guess what blog is being featured as blog of the week over at SNR Card Universe? Mine that's who!! Eeeeeeee hehehehe I am just a little stoked about it can ya tell? It was a complete surprise as I was contacted via email about the awesome news. Thank you so much Cheryl for the honor. If you have yet to get over to Card Universe you're really missing out as there are lots of things to do. Challenges, Galleries, and Blog Rolls, oh my! If you join look me up so we can be friends.

post signature

2 comments:

Victoria said...

sorry I haven't been over here in awhile.. But I had to stop by and say I am so proud of you.. You do deserve this honor!!!

Hugs
Vickie

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.