Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just a note










This project is a post it note holder with matching bag & tag. Isn't it the cutest? heehee These make perfect teacher appreciation gifts! I never know what to get teacher's. And when I saw the holder idea it just came to me. *perfect*

It's so simple to make. Just cut your paper to 3 1/4" and 7 1/2". Score at 3 1/2" and 4". And your ready to embellish. Give it a try! And send me an email of your completed project. I'd love to see your take on this fun little gift.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Paper = SU Chocolate Cip, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps = SU
Ink = SU Chocolate Cip, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie
Extras = SU (Ribbon, Dimentionals, Punches) Post it notes

post signature

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.