Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scallop Mania




Today's challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is Scallop Mania! You must use some sort of scallop on your project. I decided to make the entire card a scallop. These little cards are super cute and easy to make. And with Halloween (my favorite holiday) right around the corner I just HAD to create something halloweenie with these. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Have fun and good luck at winning the prize this week.








I decided to create a matching bag and envelope for these darling scallop cards. Thanks for stopping by!

Paper = PP (K&Co.) CS (SU)
Embellishments = All K&Co.
Extras = Nestabilities, Dimentionals, White pen, Stickles

post signature

5 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. The whole ensemble is just FABULOUS! Great job!

Amy said...

Aw, I love matching gifts!! The giftbag is almost a gift in itself ..it's so darling!! I love all that glitter's! Your paper's are a Halloween delight Kris!!

We should do a halloween atc or card swap between us two!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.