Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Haunting







Hey guys! I hope you are having a fabulous day! I want to share with you this card I made last night for an online crop. The challenge was to use an owl somewhere on our project. I just happened to have this little glittery fella in my Halloween stash and knew he was the one. This is the first time I have used my graphically speaking cart. It was used with my cricut to cut out this awesome tree. How fun! I absolutely LOVE Halloween and believe it to be the best holiday of all! When else can you eat an entire bag of chocolate and not get "the look".

Once I got my tree cut and owl positioned the rest came together pretty easy. Because of the black cardstock used for the card I needed to decorate the inside as well. You can't send a card w/o some writing in it.

I have been busy creating other Halloween projects. They will make their debut soon. So stay tuned.

Paper = DP(K&Co.) CS (SU Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie)
Die cuts = K&Co. Graphically Speaking cart.
Extras = Ribbon, Buttons from my stash

post signature

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.