Monday, August 31, 2009

Halloween Jars


Hi! Happy September. It sure does feel like fall here in the mid west. Temps are in the 60's. As long as there's sunshine I'm a happy camper. Each year I make these cute jars for Halloween. I fill them with candy and goodies and then pass them out to my nieces and nephews.

The hardest part is getting the paper to wrap around in a perfect line. But with a little practice it's do-able. So the next time you make spaghetti think about saving those jars!

Paper = K&Co.
Die Cuts = K&Co.
Ribbon = From my stash

Thanks for supporting my blog and stopping by!

post signature

4 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

These are just amazing, a really clever idea and so much fun. Your nieces and nephews must love them. I need to start collecting jars NOW... hmmm, could be spaghetti for tea tonight!!
Caroline xxx

Kimberly said...

I just re-made a few jars and a picture frame and I know what you mean! These jars are just fantastic! What lucky kids :) you did a great job! Halloween is so fun!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.