Thursday, August 27, 2009

Christmas Memory Tin



Hey guys! I've been busy making this Christmas tin. It's a keepsake tin for 24 years of family Christmas pictures. Can you imagine watching your family grow over 24 years in one little box? It's a family treasure that's for sure! I picture the recipient taking a family photo each year in front of the Christmas tree. Making room for new family members throughout the years. It was a little hard to get in the Christmas spirit so I turned on the Christmas music to help!




This is the inside cover of the tin. I love that sentiment by SU.




And of course all 24 index cards with a photo holder.

I should be back to making cards soon. There have been so many projects on the board that had to come first. These tins take me forever!! LOL Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Too many to list. Mostly SU.

post signature

4 comments:

yvonne said...

This is such a fantastic keepsake and reminds me of what we used to do many years ago at my Inlaws, every year we also would take a picture in front of the tree, and yes, was a wonderful way to remember a wonderful day, and watch the children grow!
I just love what you have done to this tin, looks so beautiful.

Kimberly said...

Oh wow you have done it again! I love it! I am currently working on some christmas & recipe tins! Once you get a hang of it, its easier but still alot of work! You always amaze me! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous and what a lot of work has gone into it.
I NEED to make one of these tins and dig out all the old Christmas photos of my girls. It would be so lovely to have a record of them like this.
Caroline xxx

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.