Sunday, August 2, 2009

Childs Play

Hi!! It's that time again for another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. The challenge we have for you today is themed "Child's Play". Which means your project must be something for a child and have some sort of stamping on it.
























I decided to make this number book. I came across the idea a long time ago and saved it way back in my noggin to pull out sometime. It's easy to make but very time consuming. The tag shape was made using my Cricut and the Base Camp cartridge. I knew I wanted more than one DP on each tag but it is such a small space to work on. So I ended up cutting all of my DP into 3 sizes. Top, Middle, and Bottom of the tag. Then I could pick and choose which ones I wanted to go together. I also used my Cricut to cut the numbers using the Cuttin' Up cartridge. The circles were made by using Stampin Ups 1" circle punch.

Thanks for looking and stopping by to see me. Your comments for my birthday make me feel better each time I read them. Thank you for that! My hubby is asking what I want to do for my BIG day. *ugh* ... just get drunk! LOL

Paper = DP (K&Company) CS ( SU Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Real Red)
Ink = SU Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Extras = Ribbon, Stamps, Clip from my stash

post signature

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thats an awesome book. How creative! I need to think about making one for my two yr old, she would love that!! I hope you can enjoy your weekend!
Kimberly

Crafting Joanne said...

Absolutely fantastic idea Kristin. Totally love your number book, so bright and would be so much fun for a child.

Joanne x

Liza said...

This is a great idea Kristin, I love all the bright colours.

Liza x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I just love this idea. I think I may have to incorporate it into a bare book that I got for my nephew. So great!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.