Monday, August 31, 2009

Boo to You!









Oh my gosh were these fun!! I have been wanting to make this shape of card for months now. The only bad part was these papers by K&Co. are loaded with glitter. I now have glitter all over my studio. It's in my cutter, adhesive... all over! But I sure had a good time making the mess.

I have a very limited supply of Halloween stamps. They are pretty simple. But the budget these days does not call for new stamps. So I made do.

I hope you have a fabulous September and a great day!

post signature

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Very cute cards! Love this shape :)

(btw, I received my box of goodies, and I can't wait to start playing with it all. Fabulous stuff!)

Amy said...

I love Sept..my favorite month! Art in the Park is this month and I'm looking forward to going to see all the local artists!

Your glitter's (paper) are so cute..cute cards too!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.