Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beary Special



It's time for another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. The challenge this week is "Beary Special". Your project can be for any occasion but must contain a BEAR somewhere. The only bear I had in my entire arsenal of supplies was this sticker by K&Co. I tried to work the card around the sticker but I'm not very happy with it. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Just link your project over at the SSC blog and you'll be entered for a chance to win a fabulous prize. Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by!

Paper = DP (K&Co.) CS (SU Real Red, Kraft, Chocolate Chip)
Ink = SU Chocolate Chip
Extras= SU (Jumbo Eyelets, Dimentionals) Ribbon is from my stash

post signature

7 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I think your card is absolutely adorable! I didn't have any bear stamps either. I just love the warm feel of this card.

Victoria said...

Kristin its so cute! I love that little bear he looks like a sailor!!!


Vickie

Zwissel said...

Hey,
das ist ja eine wundersch√∂ne Teddykarte ,ich liebe Teddy´s .
Wirkt richtig kuschelig -
LG Doris

Amy said...

I think it's so cute Kris..very classy too!

Thanks for 'following' me too! I appreciate it.

Paula said...

This bear is soooo adorable, I just love his little sailors outfit...great job!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.