Friday, August 21, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...





~*~*~ KATHERINE ~*~*~

After I altered this adorable tin just for the occassion, I shook it 21 times, opened the lid, swirled the numbers round and round 21 times and whola' Katherine's number was pulled from the tin. It is post number 10!! Congratulation's Katherine you WON!!
Please email me your address. The link to my email is in my sidebar.

Here is what Katherine wrote:
Happy Birthday! You definitely don't look like you're going to be 40! I'm coming up on 30 in a few months, and it's a rough one! Like the poster before me said, I think 40 is when you're really able to come into your own and focus on yourself.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for posting a comment to make me feel better. Some made me re~think this whole thing called 40, while others made me laugh!! Thank you all for making my birthday a little brighter and happier. You guys *ROCK*!! I wish I had gifts for all of you. Big Kisses!!

post signature

8 comments:

Moni said...

Congrats to the winner, fab stuff you will recieve! Hugs,moni

Amy said...

Yay, Congrats to you Winner!!

That was so nice of you Kris for adding the giveaway! Thanks SweetPea!

Laura said...

Congrats to you Winner!! So cute this altered tin!!
Thanks for the oportunity!!

Katherine said...

WooHoo :) I've really had to cut down on my crafting budget, so how awesome it is to win this giveaway! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.