Sunday, August 9, 2009

3-2-1 Challenge!















Wanna know what I've been up to? Making this baby girl tin filled with 24 decorated index cards is what. Phew! I've been working on it every spare second I have had lately. That's why I haven't posted any new projects. It was like I was making 24 cards!! LOL Anyway... this baby tin is exactly like my baby boy tin I posted a couple weeks ago. The purpose of this adorable tin is to track babies first year through monthly pictures and journaling.

One of the index cards is for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week. The challenge is a 3-2-1 challenge. You must use 3 brads, 2 different pattern papers, and 1 flower. The first picture shows my challenge card. Hope you have fun trying this recipe challenge yourself this week. There is a great prize being offered to one lucky winner. So go check it all out here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Materials = Too many to list this time.

post signature

12 comments:

Liza said...

This is stunning Kristin, it must have taken you ages to do!

Liza x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just so cute and adorable. What a fanatstic way to keep a record of baby's first year.
Caroline xxx

Sapphire said...

Wow! It is so colourful..so cute......I wish I had the patience and the creative talent to make something like that :(

Michelle aka Otomon said...

I love this Kristen! I'm making a scrapbook for a friend who is expecting a baby boy and I am definitely going to have to snag some ideas!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Holy SaMOLY! It's totally AMAZING! Love this idea. I'm sure the recipient will be THRILLED. Fabulous work. I just love all those ribbons:)

Crafting Joanne said...

WOW what a gorgeous tin Kristin, decorated so prettily. Fabulous idea!!

Joanne x

Dragonlady said...

This is fantastic. I wish I had the time to do this sort of thing. well done you.

Ali x

Sprytebyrd said...

This is adorable! Great job! Such a good idea, I love, love, love the colors!!

P.S. Have you received your package yet?

Hugs,
Dee

iluvmybugs said...

WOW!!! What an awesome way to record a baby's first year...love it!! Look forward to seeing more of your creations.


Terry

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.