Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thank you~


This is a little Thank you card I put together using the OCC sketch challenge for this week. Again I have altered the sketch to fit my supplies and paper. This paper is brand new to me and of course it's from Stampin Up! (my demonstrator loves me!) I am really liking their product and love how everything matches. Not a lot of layering on this card like I normally do. It just seemed to take away from the background paper.

I hope you all are having a great week. This weekend is a holiday here in the states. We are planning on having around 30 ppl over for some BBQ & Swimming! I hope I have enough food. LOL

See ya soon.

Paper = DP (SU Walk in the park DSP) CS (Regal Rose, Bashful Blue)
Stamp = SU (not sure what set)
Ink = SU Bashful Blue
Extras = SU (Ribbon, Button, Twine, Dimentionals, 1/2" Circle Punch, Curly Label Punch)


post signature

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow I love the colors :) perfect for anyone! Great job! Have a great time at your get together. We always love having those! Happy 4th of July!

lindal said...

Nice card. I love the colors. Boy I wish I was going to a fun party this weekend. Have a great time.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet card, LOVE the soft colors and pretty detail.

Thanks for playing along with the OCC! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Paula said...

Love the colors you've chosen for this card...just beautiful!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.