Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stamptacular Challenge 7-19






For this weeks challenge you will make a card with an unusual out of the ordinary shape...no square or rectangle cards allowed this week! Think outside the square LOL. For this challenge I made a flower pot card. It was so fun creating something different. I hope you have as much fun with this challenge as I did. As soon as your finished go to the SSC blog and leave your link to your creation so we may all see it. Plus one lucky entry will win a fabulous prize.

All supplies are Stampin Up!

post signature

5 comments:

Penny said...

This is cute. I haven't tried one of these flower pot cards yet. I think I will eventually though.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.