Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Shower



Hey there guys! I have another card to share with you this week. It's for a challenge by my friend Jerusha over at A Pile Of Scrap! She challenged us to make a card inspired by the weather. What a cute theme right? Well I looked... and looked through my stamps and couldn't find anything. So I settled on this cute umbrella. Close enough... *giggle* I actually got to use my new Stamp~a~ma~jig by SU for the umbrella. It is positioned perfectly in the middle of my paper, and now this has become my favorite tool. How did I ever get along w/o it?

This card was also designed around the Mojo Monday sketch this week. I altered it a bit to fit my ribbon. Which I HAD to use with this. Thanks for looking!

Paper= DP (SU Pink Pirouette DSP) CS (SU Pink Pirouette, Basic Black)
Stamp = SU Eight Great Greetings
Ink = SU Basic Black
Extras = SU (stamp~a~ma~jig, ticket punch, twine, clear button, brads) Nestabilities, Gems.

post signature

5 comments:

Justine said...

This is a very beautiful card. Love your color combo, the embossing and the contrast of stripes and Dots.

Kimberly said...

I love it! Great and the umbrella is so cute! Thanks so much for getting back to me so fast! I really do appreciate all your help! I'm such a rookie with all the paper craft stuff :) I need to have a SU party/get together! I will post pics as soon as I can!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Kristin,

Just thought I'd stop by and see what you've been up to lately. It's been so long since I've had the chance to just take a bit of time to blog hop. I miss being able to do that...

Your creations are fabulous! I really love this shower card...love the colors and the design is superb!

Hope all is well with you! Glad to have you as a part of our Team!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.