Thursday, July 23, 2009

Inspiration book




Hey everybody! I have a new project to share with you today. It's an inspiration book that folds out into 6 pocket panels for you to fill with whatever theme you choose. My theme is a weight loss inspiration book for my Mom. I filled it with 6 cute cards that each have an inspiring quote about weight loss. She can carry the book with her or just take out a certain card for that day. It would also be great for a loved one with cancer, who just graduated, or even a recipe book! The ideas are endless. It's real simple to make. You can download the template here from Papertray Ink. If you do make a book please come back here and leave me a link so I can come and check out your wonderful creations.





Once you open the book there are two panels to decorate. If doing a recipe book you could make 2 more pockets and fill them with ingredients for the recipe or pictures of what the dish will look like when finished. Just an idea!






This is what my book looks like on the inside once you open it up all the way. So many possibilities for design!!






Close up of inside pocket.






And here are my cards! I hope my Mom likes it! And I hope you enjoyed viewing it. Remember if you decide to make one for yourself please come back and share the link with me!


Paper = DP (SU, Walk in the Park, So Saffron DSP) CS (SU, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Certainly Celery)
Quotes = Copied from my computer onto cardstock
Stamp = SU (Flight of the Butterfly)
Extras = Ribbon, Gem Flowers, Small Butterfly Stamp, Buttons (From My Stash) SU (Brads, Dimentionals, Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Corner Punch, Ticket Punch) Cricut, Paper Piercer.

Thanks so much for coming by!

post signature

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a great idea! I loved the quotes! They cracked me up! :) You did an amazing job. I bet your mom will love it! You'll have to tell us what she thought of it. I hope you are having a good week and staying cool. :)

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Absolutely fantastic! I'm sure your mom will love it - it's beautiful and inspirational!

Amy said...

a vert sweet gift for your mom Kris!~ She'll appreciate it.

ChristinaWarner said...

NICE BLOGGGG my blog is scrappinghappy1.blogspot.com and dont worry hunny your getting wiser not older much love

Firenze said...

The more I see the more I am blown away by your wonderful creativity!
WOW!
Helen
Firenze Cards

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.