Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hi There!





Happy hump day!! I am crafting tonight doing what I love best... and made 2 cards this evening. This is one of them and it was made from a card kit I received recently with loads of goodies. The theme for the card kit was flowers and rainbows. So lots of bright vibrant colors to work with. Unfortunately due to it all being given to me I can not leave a recipe for this one. The ribbon was from my stash.

Thanks for stopping in to see me! Hope you're having a great week so far.

post signature

4 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Love this happy, fun card! Love that big flower, especially the green one! Very nice! This is one of those "feel good" kind of cards!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.