Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!!




Sunday is my husband's birthday so I made him this card. He really likes bright and cheerful colors so I designed something fun this time. The tri shutter card is being held together by the ribbon tied to the buttons. I did faux stitching around the circles with a glimmer gel pen. Inside the stamping was put in exact placement by using SU stamp a ma jig. I love this tool. I love decorating the envelope of my cards. But I don't get the chance that often as I am mailing most of the cards I make.

Paper, Ribbon, Buttons = from my stash
CS = SU (Real Red, So Saffron)
Stamps = SU
Extras = SU (Circle Punches, Border Punch, Ink, Dimentionals)

Thank you for looking!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.