Sunday, July 5, 2009

Christmas in July


Hello and good morning!! I hope today finds you rested and relaxed. It's Sunday and time for another round of Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! This weeks theme is "Christmas in July". Anything goes as long as it has something to do with Christmas.

This card is non traditional with it's cool blues and no Christmas verbiage. And that is exactly what I was going for. No red & green! LOL It was fun to pull out my Christmas supplies again and also take inventory on what I will need for this year! Heehee

Just a note: our party went super for the 4th! Everyone showed up and ate & drank and swam. The kids had a ball and it was so nice to visit with everyone. I hope you too had a great 4th of July!

Paper = DP(SU no longer avail.) CS (SU Baja Breeze)
Ink = SU Real Red
Stamp = SU Spotlight on Christmas
Extras = Brad, Ribbon are from my stash. Paper piercer, Nestabilities.

post signature

11 comments:

Sapphire said...

congrats on your new studio :) you are very creative :) I liked the card you made :)

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love this card and the different colors you used. So beautiful and refreshing. I also love your added touch of the white snowflake brad. The layering of the joy sentiment is stunning as well. So beautiful!

Crafting Joanne said...

This is beautiful Kristin, so love the colour combo and such pretty DP.

Joanne x

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.