Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Cards



Baby cards are everywhere in blogland this week. And I couldn't resist the itch to make some myself. I love how these scalloped circle cards came out. They were a blast to make. All I did was use my scallop nesties and fold the paper in 1/2. Whola' a scalloped card! Just remember to leave the top area out of the nestie or you'll just cut 2 scallops. So tell me which color combo is your favorite?

Paper = DP (K&Co.) CS (SU bashful blue, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Naturals Ivory)
Extras = Gems, Pearls, Stickles, Cuttlebug embossing carriage, flowers, brads, dimentionals, pop dots, ribbon.

If you want to know an exact manufacture on the extras just email me. There is an email link in my sidebar. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

post signature

5 comments:

Jerusha said...

Soooooo cute!!!!!!!! Seriously, your work is sooo amazing. I love it all the time!

Kimberly said...

Great Cards, I love them all. That's a good idea about making scalloped cards and they turned out nicely! You are always so creative!! I hope you had a great weekend!

Liza said...

These are gorgeous, the pink one has to be my favourite.

Liza x

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.