Saturday, June 27, 2009

SUPERSTAR!!



Yay!! I was able to get in one of my favorite challenges this week. CPS's sketches always challenge me to the extreme. They are always very hard for me to work out ... and I LOVE it when I finally finish one. Some CPS sketches have been my best work. This week the sketch has a lot of open space. And no definite spot to put a sentiment. At least that's how it appeared to me. Well at any rate here is what I came up with. Thanks again CPS for the challenge!!

Paper = DP (SU Urban Garden, Parisian Breeze) CS (SU Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey, Baja Breeze)
Stamp = Verve
Ink = SU Basic Black
Extras = SU (Brads, Button, Star Punch, Paper Piercer, Twine, Dimentionals) Nestabilities

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.