Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Flowers



Hello and good morning. Today is the long awaited day that the movie Transformers comes out. Any boy who is between the age of 6 - 10 has been waiting for this movie to make it's debut. So guess where we are going today? *giggle* You got it... to the movie theater to see Transformers on the IMAX screen. Woe... how cool is that? Heehee With the heat we have been having a nice cool movie theater sounds nice!

Anyway... the card above was made with using this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I took a few liberties with it to fit my stamps. I turned the small square to make a triangle on the side and moved my bow. This is the first time I have used these papers by SU. Aren't they so delicate and girlie? I luv um'.

Thanks for popping in and checking out my stuff.

Paper = DP ( SU Tea Party) CS (SU Certainly Celery, So Saffron)
Ink= SU Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette)
Stamps = Verve
Extras = SU (ribbon, twine, ticket punch) Stash (gems, button) Nestabilities

post signature

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a great card! Seriously! You make the best cards! They are a great inspiration! Keep it up and I hope your week is going great! I have never used anything Stampin Up but your cards and creations have me curious ;)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.