Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!!



Summer is peeking out around here... slowly. We were able to swim twice this week at least. We've been having lots of rain and very cool days. We are hoping the sunshine is right around the corner though. My son is in little league so we've been going to lots of games. Not much time to craft anymore with my little guy home all day. It's play, play, play!!! But you can always expect a creation from me every Sunday.

Todays theme for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is Fathers Day "A tribute to all fathers". So, if you have yet to make that Dads Day card now is a perfect time to do so! You'll get your card done and be able to enter our challenge all in one shot. The fabulous prize this week is sponsored by our very own design team member Line. You wont want to miss the inspiration the DT has put together this week either. So be sure to check out their creations. My two cards this week are for my Dad and FIL. I recently got this paper from SU just for my Fathers Day cards. Isn't it so maculine? I LOVE it!

As always thank you for stopping by!

Paper = DP (SU Manchester, Baja Breeze DSP) CS (SU Baja Breeze, Kraft, Very Vanilla)
Ribbon = SU Baja Breeze
Extras = SU (Brads, Clear Button, Twine, Dimentionals, Ticket Punch) Nestabilities

post signature

8 comments:

Liza said...

I love these cards Kristin, the papers are gorgeous and perfect for male cards.

Liza x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Kristin,

Both your cards are so HANDSOME! Love how masculine they look. I especially love your addition of the clear button and twin on the the one. Super adorable! Your F and FIL will love them:)

joey said...

Hi Kristin, these are both stunning! The detail and layouts are gorgeous. Joey.x

Carly said...

Both cards are so beautifully handsome! Great job on this challenge!

Donna said...

I so love the papers you've used Kirsten, both of them are very elegant looking and masculine.
hugs
Donna xx

Paula said...

Love how you monogramed this...what a fab idea! Oh the inspiration! :D

Vicky said...

Such stunning cards! Love the papers and the stamp, very masculine!
Hugs, Vickt -x-

my5bratz said...

LOVE those papers, fab cards :0)

thanks for commenting on my blog...by the way, the image is from http://inktegrity.blogspot.com/and the sentiment is from http://dotties-wonderful-world.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.