Sunday, June 28, 2009

Party Animal






"Party Animal" is this weeks theme for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Let yourself go with this one and get a little crazy! Your project must include at least 1 animal. The DT has created the cutest darn stuff. You have to go check them out. Their blog links are in my sidebar.

This little froggie was given to me by a friend. As well as the paper, button, and flower. It was all part of a scrapbook kit that she so sweetly sent to me. As you can see I used it to make this card instead. I have been waiting patiently for just the right project to use it all. I wish I could list where everything came from but it was all a gift. I can tell you the Believe in Fairytales stamp is from Verve.

I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge this week!
Thanks for stopping by...

post signature

5 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.