Thursday, June 18, 2009

A new technique



Hey guys! Happy Thursday. I hope your weather has been better than mine. We have had rain all week long. Blah! Good time to get some card making done though.

This card was made at my stamp club Monday night. It is my demonstrators design and materials. It's the first time I have dry embossed and the first time I have used glitter on a card. I have found that both are not for me. I guess I just don't have the patience for either. I do like the effect though.

All the materials are SU. But I do not know exactly what they are. I believe the DP is retired. *sorry*

post signature

1 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Love the garden feel of this card. Even the background reminds me of lattice in a garden setting. Very nice!

Our weather here in Iowa isn't much better. Lots of rain. Hard to weed the garden in the mud! :) Oh well, rain does make the veggies and flowers grow, I guess!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.