Wednesday, June 17, 2009

B is for birthday!


It's my sisters birthday! We are celebrating tonight with all of the girls in the family. We are going out for a nice dinner and drinks. I have been looking forward to this all week long. A girls night out is just what I need. Not too mention this place we are going for dinner has fabulous food and they make the best pomegranate martini's! Whoo Hoo!

My sister is always the life of the party and so much fun to be around that I went with some bright, vibrant paper by SU for her card. There is a gift certificate inside too. I hope she likes it.

Paper= DP (SU Sweet Always) CS (SU Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie)
Stamps= SU Party Hearty, Short and Sweet
Ink= SU Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose
Extras = Nestabilities, Dimentionals, SU Corner Punch, SU Brads

Thanks for stopping by.

post signature

2 comments:

joey said...

Hiya Oh I love this card! beautiful bright colours. Hope you have a fabulous night. Joey.x

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.