Friday, June 26, 2009

Another Birthday Card



Hi ... TGIF! Well, I have finally found my groove again as far as finding time to craft. I always have to get used to a new schedule when it's summer vacation and the kids are home. I just craft at night now. LOL This card was super fun to make with all of these colors that I normally would not put together. But I sure like how it turned out! I didn't make this for anyone in particular... just always in need of b~day cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Paper = DP (SU Patterns Pack DSP II, SAB) CS (SU Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie)
Stamp = SU Party Hearty
Ink = SU Basic Black , Bashful Blue
Extras = SU (buttons, brads, dimentionals, border punch) Ribbon is from my stash

post signature

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.