Friday, June 19, 2009

12 Years!



My hubby and I are celebrating our 12 wedding anniversary this weekend. I can remember my wedding like it was yesterday. It was the perfect wedding, the perfect day, and I married the perfect guy! And it's going to be so fun to dress up tonight and go out to a fancy dinner to celebrate. Do you have any traditions you do for your anniversary? We do. I kept the 3 candles from our ceremony. You know the ones 2 on each side of the big one and you light it together and then blow out the 2 little ones representing 2 lives becoming one. Ok... sappy I know but I kept my candles and we re light them each year as we toast each other with a glass of champaigne. My Mom is having our son spend the night and we plan to sleep in tomorrow and then go out to breakfast. I can't wait. I am going to do my nails and iron my outfit this afternoon. Reservations are at 6:30!

This is the anniversary card I made my hubby. The sentiment is hard to see in this pic. It says "so happy together". It's not easy making an anniversary card for a guy is it? That's why I started with brown. And here is what I ended up with. I hope he likes it.

Paper = DP (SU Parisian Breeze) CS ( SU Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze)
Stamps = Verve
Extras = SU (brads, ribbon, twine) Fiskars border punch

Thanks for taking a look.

post signature

3 comments:

Crafting Joanne said...

Happy Aniversary to you and your hubby Kristin, hope you both have a wonderful evening in celebration.

Wonderful card too, I'm sure your hubby will love it.

Enjoy your weekend.

Joanne x

Victoria said...

Beautiful card. Have a wonderful anniversary this weekend..

Vickie

Dina Glass said...

I just happened upon your site. I love your cards. They are an inspiration. Thank you. Dina

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.