Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!!







It's a wedding theme this week over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Create any project with a wedding theme and join us for some great prizes. Be sure your project has some kind of stamping on it. Pretty easy right?!!

It just so happens my MIL asked me to make her a wedding card for an upcoming wedding they are attending in June. It fit perfectly for this weeks challenge. My MIL wanted the card to have the brides color and well as their names. It made another great opportunity for me to pull out my Just Rite Stamper. I used it to create a monogram with the last initial, their names and wedding date too! To add a special touch I also embossed the envelope flap.

Thanks for taking a peek. And I hope you'll join us this week!

Paper= CS (DCWV white, black, and fushia)
Stamps= Just Rite Stamper
Ink= StazOn
Extras= Gems, CB embossing folders, Nestabilites, Fiskars border punch, SU ticket punch

post signature

6 comments:

Liza said...

Very elegant card Kristin, your colour combo is perfect and I love the inside too.

Liza x

Paula said...

Yes, Liza said it best...ELEGANT CARD! I just love it, I don't use my Just Rite stamps enough!

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Kristin, very stylish !! I have never heard of a Just Right stamper !! I need to find one of those ,,,,, :-)

Lorraine x x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Your card is just beautiful. I really love the decorated inside. Also, your house looks so pretty and relaxing. Makes me say "AHHHH!" I really would love some Just Rite stamps, but I'm working on getting some Copics and PTI stamps first. Oh so many wants:)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.