Sunday, May 10, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #6



Happy Mothers Day!! I hope you are having the best day ever! I woke up to breakfast in bed today. And will be spoiled all day long. I hope you will be too! Enjoy joy this day just for you.

Sunday marks another round of the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. This week we are working from a sketch. It's a great LO and so fun to work with. I hope you'll give it a shot. For some inspiration you can check out the rest of the DT creations. They are fab this week!

Joanne joey Janneke Carly Nikki Donna Liza Paula Dee Line Priscilla Jilly

For this sketch I decided to make a birthday card. There are 5 birthdays this month in my family. So getting one done was a blessing. 4 more to go! *giggle* The only part of making cards that I don't like is the postage. The things we girls go through to get our cards in the hands of a loved one... phew! You see me use this image from Verve a lot for birthdays. But I ask you is there anything cuter? I am in luv with it. I finally got the ticket punch from SU and decided to give it some much needed attention. I love how it turned out with the little pearls and all. Take it easy today and thanks for stopping in to see me.

Paper= DP (MM 6x6 pad) CS (SU bashful blue, real red)
Stamp= Verve
Ink= Stazon
Ribbon= SU real red
Extras= Pearls, clear button, twine, water colors, paper piercer, dimentionals, nestabilities

post signature

8 comments:

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Happy Mom's Day!

What a cute Birthday Birdy!
Great Card!

Cheers,

Dorothy
P.S. I've never seen such a neat craft space!

joey said...

Hiya, I love your card! the birdie and gorgeous colours are awesome. Joey.x

Liza said...

This is gorgeous Kristin, I love the bright colours.

Liza x

Carly said...

What a fun card! The bright colors are so great and I love all the dimension.

Paula said...

Adorable card, I love that's is such happy colors!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love all your fun colors and paper. I also love all the dimension you gave to this card. So pretty!

Artyjen said...

Super cute image. Thanks for the inspiration this week.
Love your craft space.
xoxo

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.