Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #5


Hello and good morning. I hope you are having a great weekend. I must apologize for not posting much lately. Work is demanding all of my craft time. I am even working on the weekends. So that doesn't leave a lot of time to stamp. It's killing me that I recently got my SU order in and have yet to really "play" with it all. I seem to be buying more paper and ink lately. Did I tell all of you that I hosted an SU workshop and had a total order over $700.00! Wowzers that's a lot of free stuff. I had $95.00 of free merchandise not too mention 3 hostess stamp sets. And for every $150.00 sold I got to select any stamp from the $10.00 and under page. Whoo Hoo!! I love Stampin Up!

On to the card...
"Mother's Day" is the theme for the challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. This week it's a tribute to all mothers! So grab those stamps and some paper and show us your creativity. Please stop by the DT blogs to view their stunning samples for this weeks challenge.


Joanne

joey

Janneke

Carly

Nikki

Donna

Liza

Paula

Dee

Line

Priscilla

Jilly


Paper= CS (SU chocolate chip, bordering blue) DP (SU Bella Birds)
Ink= SU chocolate chip
Stamp= Main (Digi-image) Sentiment (Verve) Frame (SU)
Extras= SU water color crayons, flower punch, flower fusion, brads, gems, dimentionals, nestabilities

Thanks for stopping in to see me. I wish you a wonderful week ahead.

post signature

9 comments:

Carly said...

Such a lovely card Kristin! Love the beautiful papers you used and the unique layout.

joey said...

Hiya Kristin, love your card it is just so pretty :O) have fun when you get to play with your new goodies so much free stuff :O) yay. Joey.x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Love your card this week, Kristin. The colors are so pretty together and I love those felt flowers. Congrats on your big order. Woo hoo for you! Thanks amazing!

Liza said...

This is a beautiful card Kristin, I love your layout and the papers you have used.

Liza x

Pascale said...

Beautiful card Kristin I love the colour pallette, hugs Pascale

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.